Keeping your drains and water heater in excellent condition can help you avoid inconveniences and costly plumbing repairs. At Jeffrey Gray Plumbing, we strive to provide our customers with quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Suisun City, CA. We understand and value your safety and comfort at home. Our experienced, trained, and licensed plumbers can tackle and resolve plumbing issues of all severities. Schedule your consultation with us and let your plumbing issue be a thing of the past.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
If you’re unsure whether or not you should invest in professional drain cleaning, call us for immediate relief if you are experiencing any of the following signs:
- Frequent clogs. You need to have your drains cleaned if you are frequently experiencing clogs or if clogs that develop are particularly tough to remove.
- Several clogged drains at a time. If you don’t get your drains cleaned when you need it, you will probably start to see clogs form in several different areas of your home such as your sinks, toilets, tubs, and more.
- Slow drains. If it takes a long time for water to flow down your drains, you probably have clogs in your pipes that need to be cleaned out.
- Floods. Sewage backup in your drains could cause enormous problems. Ideally, you will have your drains cleaned long before you experience flooding in your basement.
- Odors. Unpleasant odors coming out of your drains indicate that you need to have your drains cleaned as soon as possible.
Signs You Need To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
It is not always clear when exactly your water heater will require repairs or replacement. However, there are a few signs that can alert you that a professional intervention is best. If you experience the following signs, call us and one of our skilled, experienced plumbers will thoroughly inspect your unit
- Age. You can expect your water heater to last about 10 years. After that, you may start to experience malfunctions with your water heater. If you’re water heater is less than 8 years old, you might want to try remedying problems through repairs rather than replacement.
- Temperature problems. If your water is not getting hot, you might need to simply adjust or replace the unit’s thermostat. However, problems producing adequate hot water could indicate more serious problems.
- Unusual noises. Water heaters that make banging, creaking, or knocking noises might have sediment built up in their tanks. This can often be repaired by flushing the tank.
- Leaks. Leaks require immediate attention and often indicate that you need to have your water heater replaced.
- Dirty water. Brown or murky water accompanied by a bad smell is a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced as the unit makes your water unsanitary and unfit to use.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription