Keeping your drains and water heater in excellent condition can help you avoid inconveniences and costly plumbing repairs. At Jeffrey Gray Plumbing, we strive to provide our customers with quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Suisun City, CA. We understand and value your safety and comfort at home. Our experienced, trained, and licensed plumbers can tackle and resolve plumbing issues of all severities. Schedule your consultation with us and let your plumbing issue be a thing of the past.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
If you’re unsure whether or not you should invest in professional drain cleaning, call us for immediate relief if you are experiencing any of the following signs:
- Frequent clogs. You need to have your drains cleaned if you are frequently experiencing clogs or if clogs that develop are particularly tough to remove.
- Several clogged drains at a time. If you don’t get your drains cleaned when you need it, you will probably start to see clogs form in several different areas of your home such as your sinks, toilets, tubs, and more.
- Slow drains. If it takes a long time for water to flow down your drains, you probably have clogs in your pipes that need to be cleaned out.
- Floods. Sewage backup in your drains could cause enormous problems. Ideally, you will have your drains cleaned long before you experience flooding in your basement.
- Odors. Unpleasant odors coming out of your drains indicate that you need to have your drains cleaned as soon as possible.
Signs You Need To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
It is not always clear when exactly your water heater will require repairs or replacement. However, there are a few signs that can alert you that a professional intervention is best. If you experience the following signs, call us and one of our skilled, experienced plumbers will thoroughly inspect your unit
- Age. You can expect your water heater to last about 10 years. After that, you may start to experience malfunctions with your water heater. If you’re water heater is less than 8 years old, you might want to try remedying problems through repairs rather than replacement.
- Temperature problems. If your water is not getting hot, you might need to simply adjust or replace the unit’s thermostat. However, problems producing adequate hot water could indicate more serious problems.
- Unusual noises. Water heaters that make banging, creaking, or knocking noises might have sediment built up in their tanks. This can often be repaired by flushing the tank.
- Leaks. Leaks require immediate attention and often indicate that you need to have your water heater replaced.
- Dirty water. Brown or murky water accompanied by a bad smell is a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced as the unit makes your water unsanitary and unfit to use.
for Suisun City, CA
Sherryl - Suisun City, CA
Marcus - Suisun City, CA
For desperate customers, Jeffery responds quickly compared to other plumbers. He is very sociable and doesn't hide any information. Jeffrey and Phillip makes a good team. Jeff mentors Phillip in his trade of plumbing with patience. I learned while Jeff was training Phillip. Job well done.!
Crystal - Suisun City, CA
Plumbing or any home repair issues can be stressful. From scheduling the appointment through completion of services Jeffery was wonderful! Appointment available right away, very knowledgeable and courteous taking the time to explain everything and quoting the price up front. Pricing was affordable and they offer a service agreement that provided a discount to current completed services. It pays for its self. Over all very satisfied and would highly recommend.
Jeff Gray Plumbing provided very prompt, professional service. A pleasure to do business with him.
Marc - Suisun City, CA
Came quick, found and fixed the leak and cheerfully explained everything to me.
Jeffrey Gray Plumbing
Norma - Suisun City, CA
Mr. Gray was professional, courteous, and personable. He was quick but not rushed and neat. I was very pleased with his service!
Professional service, Job well done!
Del - Suisun City, CA
Needed same day service for a new water heater. Arrived on schedule and with everything needed to complete the job. Great service and top quality materials for a job done right!
Great service and very knowledgeable!
Ryan - Suisun City, CA
Jeff was very helpful for a first time house owner like myself. He diagnosed the issue right away and located where the problem was occurring. His services helped me understand exactly what was going on and gave us a way forward. Thanks for the professional help!
A great experience & I would highly recommend their services.
William - Suisun City, CA
Jeffrey was very knowledgeable, professional & was able to relocate my house oven gas line quickly.
Craig - Suisun City, CA
I made an appointment with Jeff, to install a new kitchen sink, and to replace several water valves around the house ... He arrived right on time, and did a great job... I will keep his number handy in case I need any more work done in the future ! 5 Stars !
Great Service !!!
Pat - Suisun City, CA
Great emergency service, clogged toilet and overflow repaired timely. American Home Shield Warranty Plummer stated steaking from the roof was the only way to solve back up sewage on my property, which wasn't covered by American Home Shield. However, Mr Gray solved the problem without steaking from the roof. I had to pay out the pocket but it was worth my Peace of Mind. This was a very, very stressful experience. I highly recommend Gray Plumming in Suisun City, CA.
Response from Jeffrey Gray Plumbing:
Thank You for the great review. I look forward to serving you in the future.
Bernie - Suisun City, CA
Jeff have a good customer service, keeps you updated on his arrival.
Monique - Suisun City, CA
Jeff did a great job, he was on time, diagnosed the issue and extremely professional, he did and excellent job.
Response from Jeffrey Gray Plumbing:
Thank you for the great review.
Instalation of Water Heater
Monique - Suisun City, CA
Jeff installed our water heater, he was professional, timely and gave a fair estimation of what it would. He brought our heater up to current spec's, we would definiely call Jeff again.
Patricia - Suisun City, CA
Jeff installed our new toilet and we haven't had any problems.
Homeowner had two clog toilets. Augured and cleared. Good flow restored.